top of page

William (Bill) Andrusiak - June 19, 1927 - Dec 20, 2020

With sadness, we say goodbye to Bill, a loving uncle. Bill had a good life over his 93 years. He was born and grew up in the north end of Winnipeg, and spent his life working in his father’s hardware store. Andrusiak’s Hardware, the first Ukrainian hardware & paint store in Winnipeg, was established in 1922.

Bill will be missed by his nephew,...

24 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page